Secure, Reliable & High Performance Networking
Ensign provide bespoke network support and network maintenance packages to a broad range of businesses, from small and medium-sized enterprises to large blue chip organisations. Our network support packages have been designed to act as a safety blanket for businesses whose networks form the foundation of what they do.
Our network support, managed wireless network and consultancy services provide business clients with the convenience of a single management and support partner who can effectively troubleshoot and deal with any unexpected network issues, ensuring consistent network performance, minimising downtime and increasing workforce productivity.
Through offering a variety of managed network support services, our customers are able to hand as much or as little control of their network to us as they wish. We believe that this degree of flexibility ensures that our customers receive custom network support services based only on their specific infrastructure requirements and business critical operations.
Outsourced Network Support
There are many challenges which can affect the smooth operation of internal IT, many of which can be simplified or eliminated through professional services.
- Expense - It is often more cost-effective to outsource network support and management as opposed to hiring a permanent resource, especially where budget maybe better-allocated towards hardware upgrades or network improvements.
- Knowledge - Two heads are invariably better than one, and with an Ensign managed support package you get twice the expertise for a fraction of the cost of a permanent in-house IT resource.
- Peace-of-mind - It has been said that you can’t put a price on peace-of-mind, but by outsourcing your business network management and support, that is precisely what you can expect. Knowing that our support team have your business covered allows internal resources to be reallocated onto more pressing or important tasks.
- Risk Reduction - Our support team ensure that any network issue is mitigated rapidly and effectively, greatly reducing any potential longer-term impact to your business operations or the service you provide to your customers.
- 24x7 Availability - We provide around-the-clock network support for total peace-of-mind.
Flexible Network Support & Managed Services
As a business that depends on communications, we understand the importance mission-critical wireless networks and the need to reduce downtime to an absolute minimum.
Ensign’s tailored network support portfolio hands our customers a broad range of support options which can be tweaked to suit the exact requirements of your business, whether you require a fully managed service or support on an ad-hoc basis, we can help. Comprehensive and totally customisable network support packages from Ensign are all you need to ensure your enterprise WiFi is kept running at peak performance.
- Network uptime SLAs
- 2-hour response time
- Onsite or remote management diagnostics
- Wireless RF surveying
- Wireless LAN (WiFi) health checks
- Post network installation support
- Network commissioning
- Managed network support options
Why select Ensign Communications to support your network?
Our network support solutions cover a broad range of network architectures, which can include WAN, LAN, WLAN, Next Generation Network Security, Cloud Computing as well as Mobile Computing and Barcode Data Capture.
Multi-vendor networking and network security accreditations and expertise
Vendor agnostic support, monitor and manage any network, mixed or unified.
2-hour response SLA’s
24x7 support operations centre
Highly qualified and accredited field service engineers
Proud to Work With
Investing heavily in new distribution, logistics and staffing initiatives, Sainsbury's approached Ensign to provide wireless LAN infrastructures to hundreds of Sainsbury’s stores across the British Isles.
In order to meet increasing product demand, JLR’s UK parts distribution operation was moved to Liverpool, with plans to operate out of a new 400,000 sq ft site on the Phoenix Industrial Estate at Ellesmere Port.